Terms & Conditions One Direction ‘Meet and Greet Draw
- The prize draw is open to all GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) including employees and their immediate families of WH Smith (the “Promoters”), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter simply complete the online form on www.whsmithcompetitions.co.uk entering your name, email address, phone number and address. Alternatively, send a Self-Addressed Envelope enclosing your name, address, postcode and telephone number to ‘Meet One Direction Prize Draw’, PO Box 810, Leeds, LS1 9NR which must be received by the closing date. Illegible entries will be disregarded.
- Purchase necessary. Simply purchase One Direction’s new book ‘Where We Are’ from WH Smith stores or online at www.whsmith.co.uk: excludes stores in hospitals, workplaces, stations, airports, motorway service stations, Books by WH Smith at Selfridges, Harrods and Fenwicks and customer ordering. Proof of purchase (a valid WH Smith itemised receipt) must be provided when claiming prize.
- All entrants under 18 years of age must obtain parental permission before entering. If under 18, the first prize winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
- The opening date and time for receipt of entries is midnight on the 29th August 2013 and the closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on 31st October 2013.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication
- Only one entry per person. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision on 1st November 2013. The winners will be notified by telephone by no later than 1st November 2013. The prize must be claimed by 7th November 2013. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed by 7th November 2013 a re-draw will take place.